[bksvol-discuss] Re: how do I

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 07:01:09 -0500

Gale, you are close but no cigar yet.

Once you've found the book and hit enter on the open button that appears, the screen will revert back to the screen you saw when you pressed the browse button except that the edit field you saw before now contains the full path and name of the file you want to upload.

From that edit field, hit tab twice to the "submit" button and press enter and wait and wait and...

Eventually the screen will come back to you telling you that the book has been submitted and giving you some fields to either over ride or enter. At this point you get a big ol' ceegarr.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "gail johnson" <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>