[bksvol-discuss] Re: how about a bookshare convention?

  • From: "Jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 05:33:24 -0700

So, seriously, shall we think about a book share convention in Dallas next summer? Some of us don't belong to any organization like ACB or NFB, so we might find it really hard to stay at the hotel where that convention is going on. If we want to do this, we better get to putting our stuff together and such. We should be writing John Glass and whoever, telling them what we want to do. Shall I write them

Jim Rawls?