[bksvol-discuss] Re: hold for revisited

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 09:33:56 -0800

Cindy, I very much agree with your points  I think that in some ways new
validators are really on their own; of course, we have the manual and
information from this list, but when we validate a book we just have to hope it
will come out well.

I submitted a book a while back and requested on this list that if someone on
the list took the book to validate that I would appreciate feedback about my
submission; I did all the things to the book that I would do when validating
it.  I hoped that sort of feedback would confirm the success of what I am
doing.  That book is still out for validation--which is fine--but don't know if
I will ever hear.

I think that this discussion gives us an opportunity to share our views, but
really it won't change anything.

Also, I have very much appreciated the support that you have given directly to
me.

Cat Lover Lori