[bksvol-discuss] Re: hold for clarification

  • From: "rita weyler" <ritaweyler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2008 17:54:10 -0500

It sure does, thanks lots.
Rita
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 11:46 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: hold for clarification

Hi Rita,

There is no limit to the number of books on the step 1 page with a hold for a specific person. You are right that the limit is only on the number of books each person can have out to validate at one time. Nor is there a limit for how long a book with a hold on it can remain on the step 1 page.

Hope this answers all of your questions sufficiently.

Peace,
Mayrie

At 08:43 AM 3/22/2008, you wrote:
Hello all
Is their a limit to the numbers on step 1 with a hold for or does that only apply to the number of books that are downloaded for validation. Is their any time limit on how long books are held for someone specific? It would seem unfair if their was. I do my best to make sure their isn't a hold on a book before I download it. I just want to understand I'm not in a position to validate anything for awhile.
Thanks lots.
Rita