[bksvol-discuss] Re: hold for------

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 18:29:17 -0600

Bud, sound to me like you were going to try and enter it in the wrong place. The browse button simply brings up a dialog to find the file on your computer. Once you've selected it and it has uploaded, the next screen has where you enter the ISBN and the quality of the file. The next screen, which is pretty much filled in, if you've entered an ISBN, has fields for title, publisher, etc. This is where you would enter the hold for. All of the field are edit boxes, which means you can change the information in them. You just need to go in to forms mode and edit the title field to say hold for Doug Bla Bla title. Hope this makes a bit more sense.

Melissa

Bud Schwab wrote:
Hi Ann,

I have to get more familiar with the site. It didn't give me a blank to fill in the title, it just had brouse. So I browsed and got the title but it didn't even show me the title after I had browsed for it, it just went on to the next step. I just don't get enough books that aren't already there so I don't get a chance to send many in and get familiar with the process.
Thanks.

Bud
Hi all,

Bud, when it asks you for the title, write in:
hold_for_Doug_The_Great_American_Novel

73.s,
Ann P., n2gsx

--