[bksvol-discuss] Re: hold for....

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 12:01:27 -0800 (PST)

The last time I looked there were books with Hold For
for Lena. If it's the person I think it is, I'll write
to her and tell her. As far as I know, there are no
"hold for" for me (Cindy). At least no one told me
they'd put anything up. If you see something, please
post here or let me know and I'll take it right away.

Otherwise, I agree with Mike's suggestion. Only first
I'd post here the name, in case the person for whom
the Hold is doesn't know.

Thanks for calling attention to the situation.

Cindy