[bksvol-discuss] help with uploading and preparing a book for validation

  • From: "Jane Jordan" <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 20:38:32 -0600

OK, all.  By the end of the weekend, I expect to have "The Dead Suffered
Too"  by Nan Yue and well I forget the other author.  Anyhow, I intend to
have it scanned.  What do I do once that's finished?

It looks to be an interesting read, but it's going to need some work, I can
tell you that right now.  I can't ask my husband to go through and correct
the text.  While it's short 277 pages or so) it's still too long for him to
go through page by page and fix it up.  Is anyone else willing to tackle it?

I have skipped a couple pages that I know have photos on them, and I know
that in at least one other place in the book that Ihaven't gotten to yet
there is a map.  Do I skip that as well?  I'm using Open Book 7.02, by the
way.

Thanks for any suggestions.  Now back to scanning.

Jane