From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Estelnalissi
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 5:19 PM
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: help with upload, please

Dear Cindy, Mike Gerald and volunteers,

Would anyone be willing to talk me through this on the phone? I've read
Mike's message and I don't know how to follow his instructions. I'm so
stuck.

In hopes all of you won't think I'm completely daft, I've been following the
discussion on confirming or searching copyrights. Now that's an issue I
understand. Should I ever come across copyright issues, I'm confident I will
be able to resolve them. Cindy's idea that Elizabeth Peters may have
incorporated her various pen names under an umbrella with a publisher-like
name was interesting.

Always With Love,

Lissi