[bksvol-discuss] Re: help with upload, please

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 17:10:20 -0500

Lissi,

When you're ready to fill in the field, tab down to the Browse button and
press it.  That will bring up a dialog box which will help you locate your
file.  Keep choosing the folders where your file is located until you find
the file itself.  When you do find it, select that file and hit Enter.
Hitting Enter at that point should close the dialog box and place the file
name in the field for you.  Remember that the correct file is the one you
edited and it should have an RTF extension.

If you still have trouble, then let me know and I'll try to go into a little
more detail on how to fill in the field using the Browse button.

Gerald