[bksvol-discuss] Re: help with removing strikeout font

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 11:39:05 -0600

Lori, I believe this is called strike through. Keep a backup, but this is what I would do: Press control a to select all text, press control d to bring up the font dialog, tab over to the checkbox that says strike through, and uncheck it, and tab to okay and press enter. So long as you don't change anything else while in the font dialog, you should be in good shape. Hope this is clear.

Melissa

Lori wrote:
Hi all,

I've been asked to remove the strikeout font that appears in the last fourth of a book. It isn't under attributes or font. Anyone have a suggestion? I'm afraid if I change it to regular it will zap all my chapter titles. I'm using Word 2003.

Thanks,
Lori