[bksvol-discuss] help with font announcement

  • From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 12:27:41 -0400

Hi all,

When I'm arrowing down through a text I here "font Style" and then various numbers. I've followed the steps from the manual to standardize font, but maybe I'm missing something. I'll paste the steps that I followed below. Any help would be appreciated.

6.Standardize font.

Standardize font to Times New Roman size 12 with title and chapter headings at 16

and bolded. Then set scale, spacing and position of font to normal by doing the

following.

Open the font formatting menu by typing the following key sequence: alt o f

(the alt key, followed by the lower-case o key, followed by the lower-case f key)

On the tab for Character spacing, set the Scale to 100%, the spacing to normal, and

the position to normal. Special note: You don't have to use Times New Roman as

the specific font. Other common straightforward fonts, like Georgia, Arial, Verdana

and Garamond are fine. Special note: because your Chapter headings will lose their

formatting, if they had any, they will be optimized in the next step for best conversion

by Bookshare's tool

Thanks,
Lori