[bksvol-discuss] Re: help with copyright page

  • From: Julia <julia.kulak@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 12:01:06 -0400

Hi Mayrie and list.
The book is from my library, so I'll have to go there and check it out again. Thanks for your help.
Julia

On 20/03/2012 1:04 AM, Mayrie ReNae wrote:
Hi Julia,

We do need the copyright page from your book.  If your book doesn't have a
copyright page, then it doesn't have a copyright and unless it is in the
public domain, it is not eligible for addition to the Bookshare collection.

Sometimes the copyright page appears at the end of the book.  Have you
looked there for it?

If you still have the book, and can look at the ISBN, and can give us that,
someone could get that exact book and send you the copyright page to add to
your book before submission.

Good luck!

Mayrie