[bksvol-discuss] Re: help with a book: diary of a manhattan call girl

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 23:30:06 -0800 (PST)

If they're both 288 pages long it's possible that the
pagination is exactly the same. That happens failry
often. If you want to do it, Jamie, and you find out
you can use the hardbound copy, you can just change
the copyright page, and maybe other front matter, to
agree with the book you're validating.

Cindy