[bksvol-discuss] Re: help needed from a kurzweil user

  • From: "mickey" <micka@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:35:12 -0400

I've worked on a bunch of those. Sometimes you can look for the next page
number, using Search, and put the page break there. It sure takes time. There's
always a groan coming from this corner of the house when I find another one.

Mickey

Mickey Prahin
micka@xxxxxxxxxx
MSN: mickeylundgren@xxxxxxxxxxx