[bksvol-discuss] help

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 11:41:23 -0600

I am looking for Darrell Shandrow, sorry if I misspelled the name, but I
would need to release the book to see the submitter's name again, and that
isn't working for me right now either.

I have the book Computer Networking Essentials, and have found that it has
missing pages.  Those pages might just be empty or have unscannable material
on them, but I don't want to put tuns of effort in to editing this book if
it isn't complete, even if the review would be good for me. :-)  The book is
about 700 pages long, and over 5 hundred pages is core material, so that
would be a significant amount of wasted effort.

I am not sure if he is on this list, but I know I have seen that name on
lists before, so someone should know how to get ahold of him.  This book
seems to be a good scan, and the material is certainly worth having on
bookshare.  I liked my Cisco books, but couldn't submit them to bookshare
because I was given them in alternative format directly from the company.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/