[bksvol-discuss] Re: help

  • From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 04:40:18 -0500

Okay. I'm not doing something correctly again. I finished theFood Festivals of India book. All the information is flled out in the form but everytime I press accept a message appears that the file cannot be copied. The file's in my documents A browse button doesn't appear allowing me to go to the file.

This a easy and fun validatin.  I only added a blank line.

This is addicting. I only now want to do validating and forget about all the other stuff i'm supposed to be doing.