[bksvol-discuss] Re: help

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 15:49:10 -0500

I am not a cookbook scanner, but it came through well for me. RTF files work better than TXT on my Mac for some reason, though.

Valerie

On 10 31, 2009, at 3:41 PM, Kim Friedman wrote:

I hope that if you received a file attachment from me, it contains a document called cookbook_list.txt. If I did or didn't send it, could you please let me know if it got through? If it didn't get sent, I'll have to figure out what to do from there. Thanks and best regards from a slightly perplexed Kim Friedman.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4561 (20091031) __________

http://www.eset.com