[bksvol-discuss] Re: headers

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 19:32:19 EDT

It most certainly does interupt the flow of the book. That is why you
should remove them. Leave the page numbers.

                                                  "Philosophers have merely
interpreted the world in various ways; the point is to change it." Karl
Marx

The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] headers
Date:
5/14/2009 5:06:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
deniset@xxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Hi

I noticed someone just mentioned headers. Are we supposed to leave the
headers and footers that give the name of the book and the page number or take
off
the name of the book and the authors name and just leave the page number.
I've listened to books that have no header and those that give the name of
the
book and the authors name. Personallyh I think it interupts the flow of the
book to have the book title and the author's name popping up all the time
in
the miffle of the text. Is there a right or wrong way to do it?

Denise
At 04:30 PM 5/14/2009, you wrote:

block quote
Just submitted The Jack Vance Treasury.  I tried a different way of
removing headers.  Let me know how that worked.  The book has been read through
and
spellchecked.
Thanks.

block quote end
             _

Recession-proof vacation ideas.  Find free
things to do in the U.S.