[bksvol-discuss] Re: hats off to our sighted volunteers

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:44:17 -0700

I toast all of you guys sighted and sightless for all the many
suggestions, comments and tips, that even I as a totally blind newby
who just submitted her first book nervously, I too bow my head and do
a curtzy and clank my glass of water to toast y'all for being friendly
and motivating and thrilled to do what is right, God Bless ya,

Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
T-Mobile Phone: 9,2,5,2,5,0,5,9,5,5
SkypeName: jazzytrumpet