[bksvol-discuss] Re: happy birthdays!

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 10:01:40 -0800

Here's another February birthdayer. I turned 87 on Feb 7. I still feel and act like a kid sometimes.

BudAt 09:45 AM 2/8/2010, you wrote:
And Jamie's birthday is on the 15th.
Meka's birthday is indeed on Thursday.

And, I'm sorry I made you hint, I just forgot to say again. My birthday is on the 20th.

So, happy birthday all of the February babies!

Mayrie