[bksvol-discuss] Re: happy birthdays!

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 23:48:18 -0600

Hi Jill!

I would have never guessed. You keep drinking from the fountain of youth too, (smile).

Good health and happiness!

Have a blessed day, evening, or whenever you read this!

Debby

At 11:55 PM 2/8/2010, Jill O'Connell wrote
Happy birthday Bud; I think I am the only one on this list older than you. I will send good wishes along your way now when I'm on the treadmill since I know you do that too. I have to admit I don't do it every day, but most. I have wireless earphones and pass the time reading on my Victor Stream.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>