[bksvol-discuss] Re: happy birthdays!

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 10:39:23 -0800

I share my birthday with one of my cousins. It is actually the day said to be
that Jesus Christ rose from the dead. Wow! And my mom's birthday is a week
after mine and my Mom and Dad got married a week after her birthday, so yes we
have a busy month each year. Well every month has stuff going on, but still
that is a lot in April.
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti----
Chela Robles
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx