[bksvol-discuss] Re: happy birthdays!

Just a gin and tonic a day and a few wild women along the way. Just joking, don't let my wife hear that. Actually my wife is 95 and still going strong. I don't think there's much of a secret for longevity, I guess it's mostly our genes and a sensible living style I do use the treadmill once a day but don't get too involved in healthy diets.

Bud.  At 04:25 PM 2/8/2010, you wrote:
That's wonderful, Bud. A big happy birthday to you. Stay well and have a wonderful year, as well as birthday. I'm younger by several years, but I feel old. sigh. What's your secret for reaching age 87?
Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List