[bksvol-discuss] Re: hangman

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:02:29 -0500

That was an interesting one. I'm a sucker for trivia, so I had to go look it up immediately. I wasn't satisfied with what I got from the dictionary you sited, primarily I guess because I'm not a member, so they didn't give too much info. I had better luck at:
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary.htm

Thanks,

Dave

At 11:16 AM 12/17/2004, you wrote:
'crwth' (pronounced crooth) is also good, although a bit obscure.  But
it's in the dictionary - http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=crwth

Carrie