[bksvol-discuss] hanging browse button

  • From: "Cheryl Fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:25:55 -0600

Hi Kaitlin

I think the browse button makes jaws crash about every 4th or 5th time I try to upload a file. When that happens, I alt-f4 out of the browse dialog, or at least I'm assuming it's the browse dialog just without jaws speaking it. Anyway, once I alt-f4, jaws returns. Then I log off, close internet explorer, and reopen and relog-in. Usually that fixes the problem. hth
Cheryl Fogle MA
Ph.D. candidate in Anthropology, University of New Mexico

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaitlyn Hill" <Kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>