[bksvol-discuss] handling of the ellipses

  • From: Vivian Flores <vivian@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 08:54:29 -0800

Hi everyone,

Since we are on the discussion of the manual, I'll add my question on the handling of the ellipses... The manual says the ellipses are to be kept at 3 dots without any spaces, and no spaces before or after it. When there is a question mark, and an ellipses, I leave it as is -- ?... If there is a period and an ellipses, so, we end up with 4 dots, are we changing that to 3 dots?

As to the em dashes, I assume like Lori, that the converter takes care of it, so I've been leaving them as is.

Thanks,
Vivian