[bksvol-discuss] Re: guidelinesRE: Re: I have a question please andthank you.

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 01:48:53 -0700

Hi, Soronel, I can picture myself writing something like: "Notice to the
reader: Be aware of purple prose during sexual descriptions". Nah, I'd
probably not do it. I might just send a note to the submitter and say: "can
you believe those sex scenes? I really doubt that could happen." I don't
think the submitter or proofreader are going to comment on whether the
writer's style is flowery or spare. Regards, Kim.