[bksvol-discuss] Re: guidelines for submission fields - first draft

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 07:27:04 -0400 (EDT)

Note to new validators:

I use that msg from Carrie as my guideline
in uploading books after validating.  If you fail to follow the formatting
guidelines as outlined, your chances are very good that all of your
editing work will be for nothing as Gustavo will likely return the book to
the Step 1 page.
So save them and follow them.