[bksvol-discuss] Re: guidelines for submission fields - first draft

My recollection, Carrie, is that it was Harry
himself, who wasns't happy that he didn't have a
middle name or initial -- wasn' happy just being Harry
Truman, so he picked it himself. I'll google and see
if I can find out anything.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail