[bksvol-discuss] Re: guidelines for submission fields - first draft

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 06:27:36 -0800 (PST)

I heard that Truman's middle name was S (not S.) on a show like Jeopardy
(probably) many years ago, and I was so surprised that someone would give a
child a single letter as a middle name instead of a full name, that it went
accidentally into my brain's long-term storage, where it resides next to other
vital important information like 'Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Grumpy, Happy, Sleepy
and Sneezy'.  :-)

Carrie

Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, he didn't, Sue. And the only way you'd know that
is to be old enough to have lived through his
presidency, probably, although I know Carrie isn't, so
I don't know how she knew, unless from a history
course.

There another name like that but I can't think of what
it is.

Cindy