[bksvol-discuss] Re: guidelines for submission fields - first draft

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 00:43:56 -0800 (PST)

I've copied and  pasted Carrie's new guidelines onto a
Word document and put it into my bookshare folder so I
have it to refer to. I don't think they plan to go
back and change everything, though. They probably mean
to do it from now on.

Funny coincidence--something on Jeopardy tonight
referred to Harry Truman's middle initial and said
that sometimes he put a period after the S and
sometimes he didn't.

Cindy

> P.S.  Maybe all of us should have a copy of the new
> instructions.  In case
> some of the policies have been changed such as the
> one today saying text
> could be converted to RTF.

Yahoo! Messenger