[bksvol-discuss] Re: great about down to the bonnie glenn

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 18:40:00 -0400

Dear Jamie and Booksharian Friends,

Little House in the Highlands is in the collection with only a good rating.
Tomorrow I'll be carefully checking it with the copy I've received from the
library. It could very well be that its quality is much better than its rating
because the Bookshare tools identified the constant use of Scottish dialect as
misspelled words. If it does need a rescan, we'll take care of it.

There will be a three weeks lapse in Evan's scanning of Martha until Evan
moves, but then we'll make quick work of the other books in the series.

Your interest in reading these books and my interest in proofing books set in
Scotland, Wales and Ireland motivates us to keep up our momentum to quickly
complete this series.

Always with love,

Lissi