[bksvol-discuss] Re: gotta problem with password

  • From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 19:42:54 -0800

I'm surprised you haven't had trouble with this before now. I hear so often that mine is incorrect that I am surprised when it goes through. Try shift tabbing back to your E-mail address and then entering your password again. I find this a really weak component, but have thought maybe it was just me because others haven't complained.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bud Schwab" <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>