[bksvol-discuss] got book 9 here

  • From: "robert tweedy" <roberttweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 21:07:44 -0500

I have book 9 of the dark hunter series here. Unleash the Night so it will be next week before they are all submitted. Also have a problem with these kinds of books. I have a book here called What Dreams may come which is three stories by Sherrilyn kenyon Rebecca York and an award winning author of Owens. Here's the problem, it is almost as big as a hard cover but isn't. After putting kurzweil through it's paces for the best settings it skips words or cuts off the first letter. Any ideas on this or is this just the binder shadow? This does it at the beginning of the book, that is why I think it's the binder. The book fits down fine on the opticbook just fine and I am pressing down plus it won't get all the info at the beginning but the title page so they change the print I guess. Skype contact bobwichitaks phone 316-524-5454