[bksvol-discuss] Re: google

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 15:22:20 EDT

No, whether you use advanced search or not there is usually a notice right
after your results that says something like pages that are very similar to
each other have not been included in these results; click here to show all
results. I too usually find what I am looking for in the first search so I
kind of for got about it. If I recall correctly now, if you have multiple pages
of results that notice may appear only on the last page.

                                                          "I find
capitalism repugnant. It is filthy, it is gross, it is alienating... because it
causes war, hypocrisy and competition." Fidel Castro

The Militant: http://www.themilitant.com/txtindex.shtml Pathfinder Press:
http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] google
Date:
6/18/2009 2:56:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
popularplace@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I use google all the time, too, but since I always get what I'm looking for
I didn't realize there's a button that reveals what google hides. Thanks
for
the info. Is that in advanced search, which I haven't used?

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and
books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: