[bksvol-discuss] Re: good weather to stay home and validate books

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 23:57:02 -0600

Hi E.,

I live in W. Central Illinois and we had an ice storm early Sun. morning!
My friends say it looks like a war zone.  The ice stuck on trees, as well as
on the roads.  There are fallen tree branches, big ones, and some downed
powerlines.  We had no power for 8 hhoours today.  There is freezing rain in
the forecast, so I am charging up my Braille Lite for reading.  Can't
validate with it.

Sue S.