[bksvol-discuss] Re: good sight for copyright?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:07:25 -0700 (PDT)

Reggie,

This is he Library of Congress site that some of us
have been using to look for copyright info. I can't
remember if it was Gerald or Rui, Dave or Mike who
gave it to us originally. It seems to me that the last
time the question came up I'd found another site that
was easier to use, but I can't find it on this
computer or in google. I think it was a U of
Washington site, but now none of those looks familiar.

Cindy

-- Reggie & Lonnie <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A few weeks ago someone posted a really great place
> to find copyright and copyright holder info.  Please
> can I have that address again? I'll say thanks
> beforehand! Admit should have put into my favorites
> before, just forgot.  Thanks again to anyone who can
> help.
> Reggie

Yahoo! Mail