[bksvol-discuss] Re: geewiz improvements

  • From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:54:23 -0800

I was not making the assumption that it would be accessible right out of the
box, although I am certain that accessibility is on the priority list,
considering that they were asking for feedback  in the first place.  I also
know that it isn't safe to assume that every single kink will be ironed out
and it will be absolutely perfect and usable.   I didn't feel as though I
was aluding to that, however, even if you seem to think otherwise.

But I would hope that we don't just shoot it down before it has the
opportunity to take off.  I'm starting to wonder if I was in some sort of
bizarro conference as opposed to other people.

And I hope, that once this project is ready, we'll get to test drive it
since I love this type of interactive technology and the possibilities that
it can hold.

Just for the record, I am not against tools for validation, just in case
that isn't abundantly clear.  But sometimes I feel as though we can be
awfully quick to say no to something new and different.  I know that I'm
very excited about it.  I also don't think it's fair to automatically assume
that it won't be usable, either.

Meka