[bksvol-discuss] geewiz improvements

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 09:03:50 -0500

The geewiz tools they seem to like in engineering are the kind people with sight enjoy. They do not seem to realize that tool bars often get in the way of our speech since they have to run as background and eat up resources.

Are there any blind (I mean no ability to read screen by seeing it) engineers working for bookshare?

I recently got a lot of messages from the gwmicro list talking about how messy and inconventient various toolbars make their systems. I am going to forward them to Lisa.

E.