[bksvol-discuss] Re: geetting pages from amazon

  • From: Jamie Yates <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 03:32:34 -0400

I am not sure if the "print screen" trick works with a Mac. You could try it
and see. All it does is paste the graphic of your screen to the clipboard,
which you can then paste into a word document or a graphics program like
paint or another image program that might come with mac software. You may
even be able to paste an image directly into your scanning software (I may
be able to do that too, I don't know. I've never played around with it
enough to know for sure).

Just hit print screen, open up word, and then paste and see what you get. If
you get an image of what was on your screen, then you know it will work for
you.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: Promises in Death by J. D. Robb