[bksvol-discuss] geetting pages from amazon

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 19:01:17 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone have any idea how to copy and paste a page from Look inside the
book with a mac? I'd like it especially when I'm trying to provide someone with
a copyright page. Someone sent me some instructions once some  time ago but
they didn't work. May because they weren't for a mac. Maybe it was you, Jamie.
smile

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/