[bksvol-discuss] Re: gaps in the collection

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:59:51 -0500

Also, Carrie if you can get them the "How Rude" series is a good one, are for
teenagers, believe there are two or three in the series.  But those would be
good additions to the collection in the etiquette series.  Also

"How to be a Perfect Stranger at Weddings" I think is the title.  I have the
other two in this series scanned but not this one, is how to be appropriate at
other people's religious ceremonies.  In this case weddings, but might be
another good one to add to the pile.  Emily Post has some good ones!

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of
their act as violence;
 rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
 The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed.
-Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)