[bksvol-discuss] frustrated, can't upload!

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 10:31:51 -0700

Hi Gang,

I've been trying to upload a book for five or six times now with no luck. It keeps coming back with an error. Each time the title of the book is missing. It's Gabriel's Angel and I tried taking the apostrophe out and that didn't help either. I tried using internet explorer and also firefox and still the same results. I'm really baffled as the title is in there when I upload it.
Allso, I like using internet explorer better than firefox for this purpose as firefox doesn't read many of the edit boxes. Does anybody else find that true or is my setup here causing it?
Thanks for any thoughts, I'm really mystified. I send in several books a month without this problem.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California