[bksvol-discuss] friend with book submission problems

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 17:39:02 -0500

Hi, all, I've discussed this with several others including Pavi, Laura Ann, and
Monica.  I've got a friend--the same one who submitted Extravagant worship, and
she had problems when submitting an additional book to the collection.  Pavi's
tried to call her and I don't know how successful that went this week.  Her
private email is paulette7@xxxxxxxxxxx, and if anyone wants to call her and
help her, write me privately, please at jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Not only do I
want her to earn her credits, but she's got little house books I've never heard
of that will delight little house fans--I know, she's read me titles, and many
Christian books and stuff by Catherine Marshall--don't know what of Catherine
Marshall bookshare has yet, but she has Julie and the Christy series.  She has
dog books and nonfiction Christian material.  The bookshare collection could
greatly benefit from her collection.  Some of her files are in .txt, but maybe
if there is enough demand for them, she could be persuaded to rescan some of
them and submit as rtf.  Thanks already to those of you who have already helped
us out with getting our feet wet with bookshare.  Have a blessed day.