[bksvol-discuss] Re: free books for scanners

  • From: tina sohl <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 14:18:01 -0500

I was thinking about what Rick and others have said, and I think it's important that we continue scanning if possible. Some people, like me, have interests that may never get in to the collection othyerwise, and if something interests me or you, and just one other person, then scanning was worth it. I so much appreciate this about bookshare. WE have input in to what's there, not just a librarian, like with NLS, or editors, as with audible's content. JUst wanted to encourage others scanning to keep doing so.
To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line.  To get a list of
available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.