[bksvol-discuss] Re: fractions in cookbook A to Z bar cookies

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 22:53:40 -0800 (PST)

Jill,

Actually, in reply to your last few words, I don't
understand. I got the impression from what Shelley
wrote that the fractions can be translated into
second-level Braille. Nevertheless, I agree that it
probably would be more useful to a lot of people to
put them into words, and probably no more difficult.
Maybe it can be done with a global replace at times.

Cndy