[bksvol-discuss] Re: foundations of ... nutritional

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 15:28:11 -0700 (PDT)

As you probably have guessed, it's not my kind of
thing, and the title, unlike Archaeology of the Lands
of the Bible, Early Medieval Italy, and Alexander
Hamilton doesn't entrap me. smile

If it's been back and forth a number of times, maybe
you should take it and reject it--if the submitter
doesn't take it to validate him/herself.

Cindy