[bksvol-discuss] Re: formatting print for children's books

  • From: "Doug Maples" <WDMaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 17:30:50 -0500

Yes, Bob, that is one thing I left out that I meant to include. There should
be a difference of 4 between the size of the text and the chapter headings.
So, if you use 16 as the regular text that you would use 20 as the chapter
heading. That makes it much more readable.

At age 52 it is even better for me.*smile*

  _____