[bksvol-discuss] formats

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2008 11:10:27 -0400

If I download in rtf I keep the book in rtf.

If I download in kes I keep it in kes until I am finished editing and then convert to rtf for upload.

Kurzweil handles rtf fine.
One major warning about kurzweil and rtf though.
It is absolutely necessary when working in kurzweil 11 to make sure your "conversion settings" are set up properly or k1000 will add extra page breaks in rtf. This is truly important and easy to miss.

E.