[bksvol-discuss] Re: footnote number locations

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 00:54:14 -0700

Sorry, but I think it's a bad idea. That's too much tampering. I understand and agree with moving certain things such as sidebars and picture captions that appear in the middle of a sentence for Braille and speech readers. But those numbers are put beside the words they are put beside for a reason, not simply - as is usually the case in sidebars and such - because it fits the page better or looks better. I think they shouldn't be moved.

Evan